back to one of my favourite cities, CDMX.
Six pretty simple reasons:
1. unbelievably good food wherever you look from the street vendors to the local restaurants to a world top 50
2. gorgeous - even if some is a little tired - architecture
3. old school muscle cars in regular use
4. informal urban planning from fantastic street art and sculptures
5. quirky local barrio museos and the world class serious ones too
6. a wonderful city for walking, moving through each barrio feels like a change with new vibe and feel, always new